FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As part of its commitment to help customers save money, save time and eat well, Stop & Shop is offering free health screenings at select in-store pharmacies on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
No appointment is necessary. Customers can receive free blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol screenings which include HDL, LDL, total cholesterol and triglycerides. Pharmacists will also be on hand to determine if customers are missing any recommended vaccinations.
The free health screenings are available at the following Stop & Shop pharmacies:
- 898 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton
- 200 E. Main St., Stratford
- 385 Connecticut Ave., Norwalk
- 44 Lake Ave. Ext., Danbury
- 125 Danbury Road Route 35, Ridgefield
- 25 Route 39, New Fairfield
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.