TRUMBULL, Conn. — Her debut solo album just dropped on Friday — and now you can get her to sign your copy at the FYE at the Westfield Trumbull Mall.
Hit singer Camila Cabello will appear from 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 13, at the music store in celebration of her self-titled album, "CAMILA."
Just hours after its release, her album topped the iTunes Top 100 in over 90 countries and broke the record for most number ones on iTunes for a debut album, according to People.com .
Here’s what you need to know to see her:
- Wristbands can be obtained only by purchasing Camila’s debut album "CAMILA" at the Westfield Trumbull FYE starting on Friday, Jan. 12.
- Wristbands are limited - first come, first served
- Each fan through the line on Jan. 13 must have a wristband and their own copy of "CAMILA."
- The signing event will take place inside the FYE store.
- FYE is located on the mall's lower level near the Dining Terrace.
- Adults do not need a wristband to accompany minors under the age of 14 to the signing area.
- No posed photos/selfies will be allowed with the artist.
- Camila will only be signing the booklet of her debut album, "CAMILA."
The 20-year-old Cuban-born singer first made her mark with Fifth Harmony but abruptly left the pop group after five years in 2016.
Cabello revealed the album's title and release date on Instagram last month. "I decided to call it by my name, because this is where this chapter in my life ended," she said on Instagram. "It started with somebody else's story, it ended with me finding my way back to myself."
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.