NORWALK, Conn. — TFI Envision Inc. recently was awarded three gold and three honorable mention Awards from the 2015 MarCom Awards Competition.
The MarCom Awards are an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communications professionals.
This year, the competition received about 6,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and more than a dozen other countries.
MarCom’s Gold Award is presented to those entries judged to exceed the high standards of the industry norm. TFI Envision won Gold Awards for the following three projects:
- Fairfield County’s Community Foundation Rebranding Desk Drop.
- Standard Motor Products Inc. TechSmart “Evolution of Parts” Print and Digital Ad Campaign.
- Standard Motor Products Inc. Standard, BWD, Intermotor and TechSmart Social Media – Facebook and Twitter.
In addition, three honorable mention awards were presented to TFI Envision for:
- Keystone House Inc. “Mystery Gala” 2015 Materials.
- Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum “The Stairs Below” Gala Event Materials.
- Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut Inc. Annual Report 2014.
Since 1975, TFI Envision Inc. of Norwalk, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.