NORWALK, Conn. -- For more than 50 years, Graphic Design USA has sponsored competitions to spotlight areas of excellence and opportunity for creative professionals -- and TFI Envision has been honored with five awards at its American Package Design Awards.
"Marketers are challenged as never before to convey their messages and promote their brands in an era of fragmented audiences, diluted mass media, eroding loyalty, and global competition," a news release notes. "Package design -- along with in-store graphics -- is increasingly the difference maker in the consumer's purchasing decision."
Winners are showcased in the printed GDUSA Design Annual, on the web, and on an iPad app and seen by over 100,000 colleagues and clients each year.
TFI Envision won the following awards:
- in the Home, Garden and Industrial packaging category, for TrashCo Flings 2-Pack Trash Bin packaging, for Target;
- also in that category, for Standard Motor Products Intermotor Trilingual MAF Sensors packaging;
- also in that category, Standard Motor Products Standard Trilingual MAF Sensors packaging;
- in the Food and Beverages packaging category, for Rafael Palomino Restaurant Group Sonora Restaurant gift card pack, for Costco; and
- in the In-Store Graphics category, Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, for retail store interior, in Avon, Connecticut.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.