There are many of us who feel the same way. Maybe the powers that be will realize that it was foolish not to fully fund the schools when:
- no one wants to buy in Norwalk (this is already happening - look at the number of RE listings in Norwalk last week)
- home sales and prices drop further
- there is no revenue from the city's 1% conveyance tax (on every home sale).
- homeowners decide not to make home improvements, resulting in a shabby looking city
- people who are upside down decide to walk-away from their homes
Where is the good sense in all of this? Where is the fiscal responsibility to ALL the property owners in the city?