NORWALK, Conn. -- Swimmers from the Zeus Swim Team in Norwalk set three club records in the recent Connecticut Senior Championships at Wesleyan University.
Records were broken by Nick Wargo (17) in the 100 freestyle, and Anthony Dell'Isola (16) in the 1,000 and 1,650 freestyle. In the process, Wargo won the 100 freestyle, while Dell'Isola placed second in the 1,650 freestyle and fourth in the 1,000 freestyle. On the girls side, Olivia Haskell (16) placed seventh in the 50 freestyle.
There were several first-time swimmers for the Zeus team at the Senior Open Championships. One new swimmer, Hayley Linder (13) qualified for the USA Sectional Championships.
Other rookie Zeus swimmers at the Senior Championships were Emily Reinoso (14), Jessica Rodney (16), Liam Colleran (13), Lindsey Dell'Isola (15), Nikolas Gupta (15), and Clare Murray (17), all did best times in their events and performed well on the relays representing Zeus.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk