NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk native Silas Redd has signed a free agent contract to play in the NFL with the Washington Redskins, according to ctpost.com
The former standout at King Low Heywood Thomas in Stamford spent his first two years playing for Penn State and rushed for more than 1,200 yards in his sophomore season. Redd then transferred to USC amid the heavy sanctions levied against Penn State because of the Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse scandal, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident