NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk native Silas Redd has signed a free agent contract to play in the NFL with the Washington Redskins, according to ctpost.com
The former standout at King Low Heywood Thomas in Stamford spent his first two years playing for Penn State and rushed for more than 1,200 yards in his sophomore season. Redd then transferred to USC amid the heavy sanctions levied against Penn State because of the Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse scandal, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured