NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk native Silas Redd has signed a free agent contract to play in the NFL with the Washington Redskins, according to ctpost.com
The former standout at King Low Heywood Thomas in Stamford spent his first two years playing for Penn State and rushed for more than 1,200 yards in his sophomore season. Redd then transferred to USC amid the heavy sanctions levied against Penn State because of the Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse scandal, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk