NORWALK, Conn. - The highly popular Community Challenge rowing experience is once again geared up by the Norwalk River Rowing Association.
This year's program will run from May 19 to June 28 at the Norwalk River Rowing Association at 1 Moody's Lane, Norwalk.
The Community Challenge is a six-week, fun-filled program where you will learn to row (or improve your skills if you already row), get fit with the whole-body sport, socialize while team building, and then compete in friendly "Championship Day" races on June 28.
The Community Challenge is open to everyone in the area, as well as their own NRRA members. Not only is Community Challenge a fun way to get in shape for the summer, it also raises much needed funds for NRRA.
They are the oldest non-profit 501(c)(3) community rowing center in the area, providing scholarships to local students who otherwise would not be able to afford to row.
To get started to fun and fitness, please visit the website at norwalkriverrowing.org/adults/community-challenge/. Watch the video above to learn more about the program.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders