NORWALK, Conn. - The highly popular Community Challenge rowing experience is once again geared up by the Norwalk River Rowing Association.
This year's program will run from May 19 to June 28 at the Norwalk River Rowing Association at 1 Moody's Lane, Norwalk.
The Community Challenge is a six-week, fun-filled program where you will learn to row (or improve your skills if you already row), get fit with the whole-body sport, socialize while team building, and then compete in friendly "Championship Day" races on June 28.
The Community Challenge is open to everyone in the area, as well as their own NRRA members. Not only is Community Challenge a fun way to get in shape for the summer, it also raises much needed funds for NRRA.
They are the oldest non-profit 501(c)(3) community rowing center in the area, providing scholarships to local students who otherwise would not be able to afford to row.
To get started to fun and fitness, please visit the website at norwalkriverrowing.org/adults/community-challenge/. Watch the video above to learn more about the program.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death