FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Summer is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean there isn't still plenty of time to stay fit outdoors in Fairfield County.
Three fitness trainers — Chris Thomas of Personal Training Professionals in Southport, Matthew Snow of Trek Bicycle in Fairfield and Megan Kelly of Target Training in Greenwich and Westport — give tips on running, cycling and competing in triathlons.
Today, Kelly, a mother of baby triplets, gives tips for triathlon competitors. The trickiest part of triathlons is the transition time between stages, which can cost competitors valuable time, Kelly says.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park