FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Summer is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean there isn't still plenty of time to stay fit outdoors in Fairfield County.
Three fitness trainers — Chris Thomas of Personal Training Professionals in Southport, Matthew Snow of Trek Bicycle in Fairfield and Megan Kelly of Target Training in Greenwich and Westport — give tips on running, cycling and competing in triathlons.
Today, Kelly, a mother of baby triplets, gives tips for triathlon competitors. The trickiest part of triathlons is the transition time between stages, which can cost competitors valuable time, Kelly says.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk