FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Summer is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean there isn't still plenty of time to stay fit outdoors in Fairfield County.
Three fitness trainers — Chris Thomas of Personal Training Professionals in Southport, Matthew Snow of Trek Bicycle in Fairfield and Megan Kelly of Target Training in Greenwich and Westport — give tips on running, cycling and competing in triathlons.
Today, Kelly, a mother of baby triplets, gives tips for triathlon competitors. The trickiest part of triathlons is the transition time between stages, which can cost competitors valuable time, Kelly says.
- 1 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Declares Snow Emergency, Urges Residents To Stay Off Roads