FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Summer is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean there isn't still plenty of time to stay fit outdoors in Fairfield County.
Three fitness trainers — Chris Thomas of Personal Training Professionals in Southport, Matthew Snow of Trek Bicycle in Fairfield and Megan Kelly of Target Training in Greenwich and Westport — give tips on running, cycling and competing in triathlons.
Today, Kelly, a mother of baby triplets, gives tips for triathlon competitors. The trickiest part of triathlons is the transition time between stages, which can cost competitors valuable time, Kelly says.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk