FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Summer is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean there isn't still plenty of time to stay fit outdoors in Fairfield County.
Three fitness trainers — Chris Thomas of Personal Training Professionals in Southport, Matthew Snow of Trek Bicycle in Fairfield and Megan Kelly of Target Training in Greenwich and Westport — give tips on running, cycling and competing in triathlons.
Today, Kelly, a mother of baby triplets, gives tips for triathlon competitors. The trickiest part of triathlons is the transition time between stages, which can cost competitors valuable time, Kelly says.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts