NORWALK, Conn. -- Baseball teams from Norwalk and Brien McMahon high schools will play on May 21 at The Ballpark in Harbor Yard in Bridgeport, and the teams are conducting fund-raisers for the doubleheader.
The first fund-raiser will be Pasta Dinner on March 13 at the Laurel Club in Norwalk from 6-8 p.m. The cost is $20 per person.
The Brien McMahon Baseball Dugout Club is asking businesses, community organizations and baseball players from the past, present and future to support the teams.
The games at Harbor Yard will include varsity and junior varsity games. This is the first time that the two teams will play each other at this professional venue.
Seating for the pasta dinner is limited to 140 guests, More information is available on the Brien McMahon baseball website.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death