NORWALK, Conn. -- Baseball teams from Norwalk and Brien McMahon high schools will play on May 21 at The Ballpark in Harbor Yard in Bridgeport, and the teams are conducting fund-raisers for the doubleheader.
The first fund-raiser will be Pasta Dinner on March 13 at the Laurel Club in Norwalk from 6-8 p.m. The cost is $20 per person.
The Brien McMahon Baseball Dugout Club is asking businesses, community organizations and baseball players from the past, present and future to support the teams.
The games at Harbor Yard will include varsity and junior varsity games. This is the first time that the two teams will play each other at this professional venue.
Seating for the pasta dinner is limited to 140 guests, More information is available on the Brien McMahon baseball website.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades