NORWALK, Conn. - The Slammer Tennis World summer camp will be held from 9 a.m. to noon, Monday through Friday, from July 7 until Aug. 15 at the Lockwood Mathew Park Tennis Courts, next to the Lockwood-Mathews Mansion.
Register online at www.slammertennisworld.com or download a registration form and mail it along with a check or money order to: Slammer Tennis World, LLC, P.O. Box 2104, Norwalk,CT 06852.
Make all checks payable to: Slammer Tennis World, LLC
Mail registrations are welcome, but do not guarantee a spot in the program.
You can sign up for six weeks or you can sign up for the first three weeks or the last three weeks. Note: There is no free or reduced fee for a three week session.
This program is open to children 6 to 16 years old and campers will be grouped by age.
The camp is designed to teach the basics of tennis (rules, groundstrokes, volleys, the overhead, and the serve) in a fun-filled atmosphere. It also will incorporate some light exercises and footwork drills to build stamina.
All participants must bring their own tennis racquet, snack and water bottle each day. At the completion of this six-week tennis camp, participants will receive a certificate.
The makeup week is Aug. 18 to 22. There are no makeups except for inclement weather; any classes canceled due to inclement weather will be made up during the makeup week.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report