FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Hurricane Sandy sent the high school football schedule reeling, but teams are finally getting back into action this weekend — and so is The Daily Voice.
Kevin Jones and Eric Gendron return after a week off to discuss Fairfield County football in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Kevin and Eric talk about Staples' resounding victory over Darien, Ridgefield's state playoff chances, the possibility of not having a conference championship because of Hurricane Sandy and much more.
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare