FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The high school football season comes down to one last week of games as Fairfield County rivals prepare to face off Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving Day.
Eric Gendron and Kevin Jones break down the big story lines to follow Wednesday and Thursday in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Ridgefield and Trinity Catholic are clinging to state playoff hopes, St. Joseph is a win away from capping a fantastic turnaround season and Staples and Greenwich are set to do battle once again to determine the conference champion.
Check out the video for all that and more to get your fill of football before you eat Thanksgiving dinner.
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Retired Norwalk Hospital Cardiology Chief Explains Dangers Of AF
- 4 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Southbound In Norwalk