NORWALK, Conn. -- Two wrestlers from the Norwalk Mad Bulls youth program won state titles last weekend in Stamford at the Mighty-Mite and Bantam divisions. Four other wrestlers finished among the top three for Norwalk.
Nicky Singer won the Mighty-Mite title in his weight division, and brother Jason won Bantam division title.
Jacob Gonzales finished second, while Colin Falla, Damari Max and Dougie Cahill finished third. Cali Gilchrist, the only girl to compete for the Mad Bulls in the state championships, registered an early victory before being eliminated.
Click on the attached PDF for the complete report provided by the Mad Bulls.
Attached: (norwalk_mad_bulls_2.19.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk