NORWALK, Conn. -- Two wrestlers from the Norwalk Mad Bulls youth program won state titles last weekend in Stamford at the Mighty-Mite and Bantam divisions. Four other wrestlers finished among the top three for Norwalk.
Nicky Singer won the Mighty-Mite title in his weight division, and brother Jason won Bantam division title.
Jacob Gonzales finished second, while Colin Falla, Damari Max and Dougie Cahill finished third. Cali Gilchrist, the only girl to compete for the Mad Bulls in the state championships, registered an early victory before being eliminated.
Click on the attached PDF for the complete report provided by the Mad Bulls.
Attached: (norwalk_mad_bulls_2.19.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 4 'Shark Tank' Star Mark Cuban Anchors Yacht Off Stamford Harbor
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation