NORWALK, Conn. -- Two wrestlers from the Norwalk Mad Bulls youth program won state titles last weekend in Stamford at the Mighty-Mite and Bantam divisions. Four other wrestlers finished among the top three for Norwalk.
Nicky Singer won the Mighty-Mite title in his weight division, and brother Jason won Bantam division title.
Jacob Gonzales finished second, while Colin Falla, Damari Max and Dougie Cahill finished third. Cali Gilchrist, the only girl to compete for the Mad Bulls in the state championships, registered an early victory before being eliminated.
Click on the attached PDF for the complete report provided by the Mad Bulls.
Attached: (norwalk_mad_bulls_2.19.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk