NORWALK, Conn. -- Two wrestlers from the Norwalk Mad Bulls youth program won state titles last weekend in Stamford at the Mighty-Mite and Bantam divisions. Four other wrestlers finished among the top three for Norwalk.
Nicky Singer won the Mighty-Mite title in his weight division, and brother Jason won Bantam division title.
Jacob Gonzales finished second, while Colin Falla, Damari Max and Dougie Cahill finished third. Cali Gilchrist, the only girl to compete for the Mad Bulls in the state championships, registered an early victory before being eliminated.
Click on the attached PDF for the complete report provided by the Mad Bulls.
Attached: (norwalk_mad_bulls_2.19.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut