NORWALK, Conn. -- Two wrestlers from the Norwalk Mad Bulls youth program won state titles last weekend in Stamford at the Mighty-Mite and Bantam divisions. Four other wrestlers finished among the top three for Norwalk.
Nicky Singer won the Mighty-Mite title in his weight division, and brother Jason won Bantam division title.
Jacob Gonzales finished second, while Colin Falla, Damari Max and Dougie Cahill finished third. Cali Gilchrist, the only girl to compete for the Mad Bulls in the state championships, registered an early victory before being eliminated.
Click on the attached PDF for the complete report provided by the Mad Bulls.
Attached: (norwalk_mad_bulls_2.19.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Norwalk Teen Reports He Was Robbed On East Avenue
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced