NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Early Childhood Council is set to host a special session on helping children to succeed at the South Norwalk Branch Library.
The Norwalk Early Childhood Council will hold the follow-up session to the "Community Conversation: Helping All Children Succeed in a Diverse Society" session held last November with a new session at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25. It is not required that residents have attended the first session to participate in the follow-up at the South Norwalk Branch Library at 10 Washington St.
A light dinner will be served and childcare will be provided for children ages 3 and up. The Norwalk Early Childhood Council and its partners seek input from all citizens, especially parents and caregivers.
The event is free, but reservations are required. Registration is available online or by calling 203.899.2790 x15903. The Community Conversation is funded by the William Casper Graustein Memorial Fund.
For more information, contact Mary Oster at 203-854-4148 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Sherelle Harris at 203-899-2780 Ext. 15123 or email@example.com.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say