NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Early Childhood Council is set to host a special session on helping children to succeed at the South Norwalk Branch Library.
The Norwalk Early Childhood Council will hold the follow-up session to the "Community Conversation: Helping All Children Succeed in a Diverse Society" session held last November with a new session at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25. It is not required that residents have attended the first session to participate in the follow-up at the South Norwalk Branch Library at 10 Washington St.
A light dinner will be served and childcare will be provided for children ages 3 and up. The Norwalk Early Childhood Council and its partners seek input from all citizens, especially parents and caregivers.
The event is free, but reservations are required. Registration is available online or by calling 203.899.2790 x15903. The Community Conversation is funded by the William Casper Graustein Memorial Fund.
For more information, contact Mary Oster at 203-854-4148 or email@example.com or Sherelle Harris at 203-899-2780 Ext. 15123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk