NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Public Schools personal fulfillment camps for students will hold an enrollment fair in the Norwalk High School lobby on Monday, March 3, from 6 to 8 p.m.
Personal Fulfillment Camp is an enriching, diverse, interdisciplinary camp offered to students in kindergarten through eighth grade that integrates reading, science and math into arts and crafts, culinary arts, and sports-related activities during a typical camp day.
Camp runs for five weeks starting Monday, June 30, through Friday, Aug. 1. Camp weeks signup are flexible, offering a rolling admission where campers can enroll for all five weeks or for one to two weeks at a time.
Elementary School Camp will be held at held at Nathan Hale Middle School, located at 176 Strawberry Hill Ave. and will run Mondays through Fridays from 9:10 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Middle School Camp will be at Norwalk High School, located at 55 County St. and will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
Visit norwalkpublicschools.org for fees or to download an application.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Norwalk
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping