NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Public Schools personal fulfillment camps for students will hold an enrollment fair in the Norwalk High School lobby on Monday, March 3, from 6 to 8 p.m.
Personal Fulfillment Camp is an enriching, diverse, interdisciplinary camp offered to students in kindergarten through eighth grade that integrates reading, science and math into arts and crafts, culinary arts, and sports-related activities during a typical camp day.
Camp runs for five weeks starting Monday, June 30, through Friday, Aug. 1. Camp weeks signup are flexible, offering a rolling admission where campers can enroll for all five weeks or for one to two weeks at a time.
Elementary School Camp will be held at held at Nathan Hale Middle School, located at 176 Strawberry Hill Ave. and will run Mondays through Fridays from 9:10 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Middle School Camp will be at Norwalk High School, located at 55 County St. and will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
Visit norwalkpublicschools.org for fees or to download an application.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk