NORWALK, Conn. -- Registration for adult education classes at Norwalk Public Schools will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 15 and Thursday, Jan. 16 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Brien McMahon High School.
Classes including ESL, adult basic education and G.E.D. courses will begin on Tuesday, Jan. 21 and last for 12-1/2 weeks.
There is no fee to register for classes, however proof of residency is required.
Brien McMahon High school is located at 300 Highland Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop