NORWALK, Conn. -- Registration for adult education classes at Norwalk Public Schools will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 15 and Thursday, Jan. 16 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Brien McMahon High School.
Classes including ESL, adult basic education and G.E.D. courses will begin on Tuesday, Jan. 21 and last for 12-1/2 weeks.
There is no fee to register for classes, however proof of residency is required.
Brien McMahon High school is located at 300 Highland Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home