NORWALK, Conn. -- Registration for adult education classes at Norwalk Public Schools will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 15 and Thursday, Jan. 16 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Brien McMahon High School.
Classes including ESL, adult basic education and G.E.D. courses will begin on Tuesday, Jan. 21 and last for 12-1/2 weeks.
There is no fee to register for classes, however proof of residency is required.
Brien McMahon High school is located at 300 Highland Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Harrison Sisters' Goodness In Funeral Mass
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint