NORWALK, Conn. -- Registration for adult education classes at Norwalk Public Schools will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 15 and Thursday, Jan. 16 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Brien McMahon High School.
Classes including ESL, adult basic education and G.E.D. courses will begin on Tuesday, Jan. 21 and last for 12-1/2 weeks.
There is no fee to register for classes, however proof of residency is required.
Brien McMahon High school is located at 300 Highland Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk