NORWALK, Conn. -- Registration for adult education classes at Norwalk Public Schools will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 15 and Thursday, Jan. 16 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Brien McMahon High School.
Classes including ESL, adult basic education and G.E.D. courses will begin on Tuesday, Jan. 21 and last for 12-1/2 weeks.
There is no fee to register for classes, however proof of residency is required.
Brien McMahon High school is located at 300 Highland Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk
- 5 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute