NORWALK, Conn. -- Cranbury Elementary School in Norwalk will host a ceremony for the unveiling of a stained-glass window commissioned in memory of its former school nurse, Jeanine Brady, on Tuesday, June 10, at 4:30 p.m.
Brady had served as the school’s nurse for 10 years when she died in 2012 after a two-year battle with cancer. As a school nurse, Brady not only cared for children who came to her office feeling ill, she was also always available to anyone needing support, school officials said.
The stained-glass window will be installed in the front hall of the school. Students, facility, the PTO, and the outgoing fifth grade class generously made donations enabling the purchase of the window.
The unveiling ceremony will take place at the school at 10 Knowalot Lane in Norwalk. Current and former students and staff and their families are invited to attend.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk