NORWALK, Conn. - The following Norwalk residents made the Dean's List for the spring semester at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, N.Y.:
• Joseph Harrick, who is in the 3D digital design program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
• Anthony Mazzola, who is in the mechanical engineering technology program in RIT's College of Applied Science and Technology.
• Jayro Ovalle, who is in the information technology program in RIT's B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
Rochester Institute of Technology is internationally recognized for academic leadership in business, computing, engineering, imaging science, liberal arts, sustainability, and fine and applied arts. In addition, the university offers unparalleled support services for deaf and hard-of-hearing students. RIT enrolls 18,000 full- and part-time students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, and its cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the nation.
- 1 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Death Of Man Who Drowned After Bridgeport Bar Fight Is Ruled A Homicide