NORWALK, Conn. -- Fifteen seniors representing all three Norwalk high schools were honored during the Martin Luther King "Eyes on the Prize" awards ceremony on Monday, Jan. 20, according to Patch.com.
Students who were honored helped to edit the yearbook, raise money for earthquake victims in Haiti and assisted international students who are new to the Norwalk area, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare