NORWALK, Conn. -- Fifteen seniors representing all three Norwalk high schools were honored during the Martin Luther King "Eyes on the Prize" awards ceremony on Monday, Jan. 20, according to Patch.com.
Students who were honored helped to edit the yearbook, raise money for earthquake victims in Haiti and assisted international students who are new to the Norwalk area, Patch.com reported.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Norwalk Schools Receive $1.1 Million Grant For Common Core
- 4 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 5 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers