NORWALK, Conn. -- Fifteen seniors representing all three Norwalk high schools were honored during the Martin Luther King "Eyes on the Prize" awards ceremony on Monday, Jan. 20, according to Patch.com.
Students who were honored helped to edit the yearbook, raise money for earthquake victims in Haiti and assisted international students who are new to the Norwalk area, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured