NORWALK, Conn. -- Fifteen seniors representing all three Norwalk high schools were honored during the Martin Luther King "Eyes on the Prize" awards ceremony on Monday, Jan. 20, according to Patch.com.
Students who were honored helped to edit the yearbook, raise money for earthquake victims in Haiti and assisted international students who are new to the Norwalk area, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport