NORWALK, Conn. -- Several Norwalk students have earned Dean's List and honor roll recognition at their respective colleges and universities.
- Five students from Norwalk earned Dean's List honors for the fall semester at the University of Rhode Island. Kevin Court, Jordan Ventura, Cydney Ventura, Rachel Haddon and Celine Montaudy all earned Dean's List honors. To be included on the Dean's List, students must have completed 12 or more credits during a semester for letter grades with at least a 3.3 quality point average.
- Norwalk's Andrew Keller was named to Clemson University's Dean's List for the fall semester. To be named to the Dean's List, a student achieved a grade-point average between 3.5 and 3.99 on a 4.0 scale.
- Anastasia Koskorelos, of Norwalk, earned Dean's List honors from Marist College. Koskorelos is a member of the Class of 2016 and is majoring in Media Studies & Production.
- Akua Maat, of Norwalk, was named to the Dean's List for the fall semester at Wake Forest University. Students who achieve a 3.4 and no grade below a C were named to the list.
- Norwalk's Whitney Packer, a member of the class of 2015 at Skidmore College, earned term honors for the fall semester. She is the daughter of Jeff and Margo Packer of Norwalk. Term honors are awarded for a quality point ratio of 3.650 from a possible 4.0, for students who have completed 14 credit hours.
- Annie Dunn, of Norwalk, was named to Assumption College's Dean's List for the fall semester. To make the Dean's List, Assumption students must achieve a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Three Norwalk students were named to the fall Dean's List at Stonehill College. Kristen L. Bailey, Patrik Bergabo and Kristin M. Chuba received Dean's List honors. To qualify for the Dean's List at Stonehill, students must have a semester grade point average of 3.50 or better and must have completed successfully all courses for which they were registered.
- Todd Christian, of Norwalk, was named to the Clarkson University Dean's List. Dean's List students must achieve a minimum 3.25 grade-point average and also carry at least 14 credit hours.
- Norwalk's Ryan Page earned Dean's List Honors at Nazareth College. Page is a freshman with a major in Music Business and a minor in Religious Studies.
- Norwalk's Alex Lengyel was named to the Springfield College Dean's List. Lengyel is studying Health Science/General Studies.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report