NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk students were among more than 3,000 who graduated May 9 from Clemson University in Clemson, S.C.
• Andrew Jay Keller, BS in computer engineering.
• Katherine Nicole Robinson-Duff, BA in psychology.
More than 3,000 students received degrees from President James P. Clements, who presided over his first graduation ceremony at Clemson and was inaugurated in three stages at the morning, afternoon and evening ceremonies.
Ranked No. 21 among national public universities, Clemson University is a major, land-grant, science and engineering-oriented research university that maintains a strong commitment to teaching and student success.
- 1 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 2 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk