NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk students were among more than 3,000 who graduated May 9 from Clemson University in Clemson, S.C.
• Andrew Jay Keller, BS in computer engineering.
• Katherine Nicole Robinson-Duff, BA in psychology.
More than 3,000 students received degrees from President James P. Clements, who presided over his first graduation ceremony at Clemson and was inaugurated in three stages at the morning, afternoon and evening ceremonies.
Ranked No. 21 among national public universities, Clemson University is a major, land-grant, science and engineering-oriented research university that maintains a strong commitment to teaching and student success.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow