NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk students were among more than 3,000 who graduated May 9 from Clemson University in Clemson, S.C.
• Andrew Jay Keller, BS in computer engineering.
• Katherine Nicole Robinson-Duff, BA in psychology.
More than 3,000 students received degrees from President James P. Clements, who presided over his first graduation ceremony at Clemson and was inaugurated in three stages at the morning, afternoon and evening ceremonies.
Ranked No. 21 among national public universities, Clemson University is a major, land-grant, science and engineering-oriented research university that maintains a strong commitment to teaching and student success.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital