NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk students were among more than 3,000 who graduated May 9 from Clemson University in Clemson, S.C.
• Andrew Jay Keller, BS in computer engineering.
• Katherine Nicole Robinson-Duff, BA in psychology.
More than 3,000 students received degrees from President James P. Clements, who presided over his first graduation ceremony at Clemson and was inaugurated in three stages at the morning, afternoon and evening ceremonies.
Ranked No. 21 among national public universities, Clemson University is a major, land-grant, science and engineering-oriented research university that maintains a strong commitment to teaching and student success.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Raid That Left Norwalk Man Dead
- 3 Jake Ryan Noble, 21, Of Norwalk
- 4 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl