NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk students were among more than 3,000 who graduated May 9 from Clemson University in Clemson, S.C.
• Andrew Jay Keller, BS in computer engineering.
• Katherine Nicole Robinson-Duff, BA in psychology.
More than 3,000 students received degrees from President James P. Clements, who presided over his first graduation ceremony at Clemson and was inaugurated in three stages at the morning, afternoon and evening ceremonies.
Ranked No. 21 among national public universities, Clemson University is a major, land-grant, science and engineering-oriented research university that maintains a strong commitment to teaching and student success.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare