NORWALK, Conn. – With another strong storm bearing down on the region, Norwalk public schools are dismissing students early Wednesday, school officials announced.
The district is letting out students two hours early and canceling all after-school activities. Schools are expected to be open as scheduled on Thursday.
Light snow began falling Wednesday morning at about 11 a.m., but no major accumulations are expected. High wind and coastal flood warnings have been issued for Norwalk through Thursday morning.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk