NORWALK, Conn. – With another strong storm bearing down on the region, Norwalk public schools are dismissing students early Wednesday, school officials announced.
The district is letting out students two hours early and canceling all after-school activities. Schools are expected to be open as scheduled on Thursday.
Light snow began falling Wednesday morning at about 11 a.m., but no major accumulations are expected. High wind and coastal flood warnings have been issued for Norwalk through Thursday morning.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 3 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 4 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts