NORWALK, Conn. – With another strong storm bearing down on the region, Norwalk public schools are dismissing students early Wednesday, school officials announced.
The district is letting out students two hours early and canceling all after-school activities. Schools are expected to be open as scheduled on Thursday.
Light snow began falling Wednesday morning at about 11 a.m., but no major accumulations are expected. High wind and coastal flood warnings have been issued for Norwalk through Thursday morning.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured