NORWALK, Conn. – With another strong storm bearing down on the region, Norwalk public schools are dismissing students early Wednesday, school officials announced.
The district is letting out students two hours early and canceling all after-school activities. Schools are expected to be open as scheduled on Thursday.
Light snow began falling Wednesday morning at about 11 a.m., but no major accumulations are expected. High wind and coastal flood warnings have been issued for Norwalk through Thursday morning.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield