NORWALK, Conn. – With another strong storm bearing down on the region, Norwalk public schools are dismissing students early Wednesday, school officials announced.
The district is letting out students two hours early and canceling all after-school activities. Schools are expected to be open as scheduled on Thursday.
Light snow began falling Wednesday morning at about 11 a.m., but no major accumulations are expected. High wind and coastal flood warnings have been issued for Norwalk through Thursday morning.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued