NORWALK, Conn. – With another strong storm bearing down on the region, Norwalk public schools are dismissing students early Wednesday, school officials announced.
The district is letting out students two hours early and canceling all after-school activities. Schools are expected to be open as scheduled on Thursday.
Light snow began falling Wednesday morning at about 11 a.m., but no major accumulations are expected. High wind and coastal flood warnings have been issued for Norwalk through Thursday morning.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home