NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk School officials recently announced they will make Christina Fensore the permanent director of special education and pupil personnel services, after she served in the job on an interim basis.
Fensore joined Norwalk Public Schools in August 2012 as the special education administrator for Pre-K through Grade 5.
From 2004 to 2012, she served in the Regional School District 17, where she was promoted to the role of pupil personnel instructional specialist after several years as a special education teacher at Killingworth Elementary School. Her experience also includes roles as a special education teacher in Monroe and Derby.
Fensore holds a master’s degree as well as a bachelor of science in special education, both from Southern Connecticut State University. She also holds a certification in educational leadership, also from SCSU.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job