NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk School officials recently announced they will make Christina Fensore the permanent director of special education and pupil personnel services, after she served in the job on an interim basis.
Fensore joined Norwalk Public Schools in August 2012 as the special education administrator for Pre-K through Grade 5.
From 2004 to 2012, she served in the Regional School District 17, where she was promoted to the role of pupil personnel instructional specialist after several years as a special education teacher at Killingworth Elementary School. Her experience also includes roles as a special education teacher in Monroe and Derby.
Fensore holds a master’s degree as well as a bachelor of science in special education, both from Southern Connecticut State University. She also holds a certification in educational leadership, also from SCSU.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 Police: Two Arrested After Shots Fired In Norwalk
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI