NORWALK, Conn. – Interim School Superintendent Tony Daddona will hold two budget discussions with parents this week on their priorities for the 2013-14 school year.
The meetings are Wednesday at Norwalk High School, 55 County St., and Thursday at Grace Baptist Church, 17 West Ave. Both begin at 7 p.m.
Daddona held a similar meeting Monday at Roton Middle School.
Issues parents should think about beforehand are: What do they value most about Norwalk schools, what should be the top priorities of the superintendent’s budget and what items from this year’s budget should be continued and what eliminated?
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard