NORWALK, Conn. – Interim School Superintendent Tony Daddona will hold two budget discussions with parents this week on their priorities for the 2013-14 school year.
The meetings are Wednesday at Norwalk High School, 55 County St., and Thursday at Grace Baptist Church, 17 West Ave. Both begin at 7 p.m.
Daddona held a similar meeting Monday at Roton Middle School.
Issues parents should think about beforehand are: What do they value most about Norwalk schools, what should be the top priorities of the superintendent’s budget and what items from this year’s budget should be continued and what eliminated?
- 1 Developer Prepares Plan For Mall At 95/7 In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues