NORWALK, Conn. – Interim School Superintendent Tony Daddona will hold two budget discussions with parents this week on their priorities for the 2013-14 school year.
The meetings are Wednesday at Norwalk High School, 55 County St., and Thursday at Grace Baptist Church, 17 West Ave. Both begin at 7 p.m.
Daddona held a similar meeting Monday at Roton Middle School.
Issues parents should think about beforehand are: What do they value most about Norwalk schools, what should be the top priorities of the superintendent’s budget and what items from this year’s budget should be continued and what eliminated?
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday