NORWALK, Conn. – Interim School Superintendent Tony Daddona will hold two budget discussions with parents this week on their priorities for the 2013-14 school year.
The meetings are Wednesday at Norwalk High School, 55 County St., and Thursday at Grace Baptist Church, 17 West Ave. Both begin at 7 p.m.
Daddona held a similar meeting Monday at Roton Middle School.
Issues parents should think about beforehand are: What do they value most about Norwalk schools, what should be the top priorities of the superintendent’s budget and what items from this year’s budget should be continued and what eliminated?
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk