NORWALK, Conn. – Interim School Superintendent Tony Daddona will hold two budget discussions with parents this week on their priorities for the 2013-14 school year.
The meetings are Wednesday at Norwalk High School, 55 County St., and Thursday at Grace Baptist Church, 17 West Ave. Both begin at 7 p.m.
Daddona held a similar meeting Monday at Roton Middle School.
Issues parents should think about beforehand are: What do they value most about Norwalk schools, what should be the top priorities of the superintendent’s budget and what items from this year’s budget should be continued and what eliminated?
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Husband Arrested In Slaying Of Norwalk Native Stationed At Fort Bliss