NORWALK, Conn. – A total of 68 students from Norwalk received Dean’s List honors from the University of Connecticut for the fall 2012 semester, the school announced Friday.
To make the Dean’s List, a student must be take at least 12 credits, finish the semester with a grade point average that is among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college, and have no grade below a C, according to the school.
The Norwalk residents to receive the distinction are (in alphabetical order):
John Garrish IV
Robert Roig III
Dieter Ernesto Tejada
Justin Wong Won
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Back TV After Selling It