NORWALK, Conn. – A total of 68 students from Norwalk received Dean’s List honors from the University of Connecticut for the fall 2012 semester, the school announced Friday.
To make the Dean’s List, a student must be take at least 12 credits, finish the semester with a grade point average that is among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college, and have no grade below a C, according to the school.
The Norwalk residents to receive the distinction are (in alphabetical order):
John Garrish IV
Robert Roig III
Dieter Ernesto Tejada
Justin Wong Won
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store