NORWALK, Conn. – A total of 68 students from Norwalk received Dean’s List honors from the University of Connecticut for the fall 2012 semester, the school announced Friday.
To make the Dean’s List, a student must be take at least 12 credits, finish the semester with a grade point average that is among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college, and have no grade below a C, according to the school.
The Norwalk residents to receive the distinction are (in alphabetical order):
John Garrish IV
Robert Roig III
Dieter Ernesto Tejada
Justin Wong Won
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk