NORWALK, Conn. – A total of 68 students from Norwalk received Dean’s List honors from the University of Connecticut for the fall 2012 semester, the school announced Friday.
To make the Dean’s List, a student must be take at least 12 credits, finish the semester with a grade point average that is among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college, and have no grade below a C, according to the school.
The Norwalk residents to receive the distinction are (in alphabetical order):
John Garrish IV
Robert Roig III
Dieter Ernesto Tejada
Justin Wong Won
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married