NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Public Schools has unveiled a new, user-friendly website.
The new website is designed to be dynamic with regularly updated information, which will be prominently displayed for easy access by parents, staff, and community members.
Additional content and features will be added regularly, the school system said. Parents and guardians, as well as members of the community, should check back regularly, or sign up for our news feed by clicking on the symbol at the top of "Recent News."
The new website is just one piece of the Norwalk Public School’s recent efforts to improve communications. In November, the district launched a Parent Portal allowing parents to privately view online their child’s grades, attendance and other information, as well as direct communication with teachers.
NPS recently launched a district Facebook page and will also soon be on Twitter.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station