NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Public Schools has unveiled a new, user-friendly website.
The new website is designed to be dynamic with regularly updated information, which will be prominently displayed for easy access by parents, staff, and community members.
Additional content and features will be added regularly, the school system said. Parents and guardians, as well as members of the community, should check back regularly, or sign up for our news feed by clicking on the symbol at the top of "Recent News."
The new website is just one piece of the Norwalk Public School’s recent efforts to improve communications. In November, the district launched a Parent Portal allowing parents to privately view online their child’s grades, attendance and other information, as well as direct communication with teachers.
NPS recently launched a district Facebook page and will also soon be on Twitter.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job