NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk High School Marching band took second place in a national competition held in Dayton, Ohio, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Family members and classmates gathered outside the school on Sunday, April 13, to welcome the band members back from their successful trip, News 12 Connecticut said.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Police: Norwalk Pair Bring Pepper Spray, Bleach To Battle Over Wallet
- 3 Retired Norwalk Hospital Cardiology Chief Explains Dangers Of AF
- 4 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 5 Norwalk YMCA, Wilton Family Y Merge Into One Entity