NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk High School Marching band took second place in a national competition held in Dayton, Ohio, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Family members and classmates gathered outside the school on Sunday, April 13, to welcome the band members back from their successful trip, News 12 Connecticut said.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Harrison Sisters' Goodness In Funeral Mass
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint