NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk High School Marching band took second place in a national competition held in Dayton, Ohio, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Family members and classmates gathered outside the school on Sunday, April 13, to welcome the band members back from their successful trip, News 12 Connecticut said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital