NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk High School Marching band took second place in a national competition held in Dayton, Ohio, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Family members and classmates gathered outside the school on Sunday, April 13, to welcome the band members back from their successful trip, News 12 Connecticut said.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk