NORWALK, Conn. -- Congratulations to the Norwalk High School Class of 2014!
The 112th Norwalk High School graduation ceremony will be held Thursday at 6 p.m. on the football field.
In the event of inclement weather, the ceremony will be moved indoors to the gymnasium. All students will receive six tickets to attend the outdoor ceremony, two tickets for the indoor ceremony in the event of weather, and two tickets for the auditorium to watch the graduation on a video screen.
All graduating seniors should report to the auditorium at 5 p.m. to prepare for the ceremony. All guests must be seated in the bleachers, and should avoid blocking aisles or standing in front of others to take pictures. A professional photographer will take pictures as they shake the hand of the principal.
Following the ceremony a post-graduation party will be held at 10 p.m. Thursday at the Sono Field House, 365 Martin Luther King Drive.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Norwalk Schools Receive $1.1 Million Grant For Common Core
- 4 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 5 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers