NORWALK, Conn. -- The president of Norwalk Community College agreed to pay a $3,000 fine after the Office of State Ethics concluded that he used NCC Foundation funds so his wife could join him at charitable events, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The Office of State Ethics ruled that David Levinson used $635 of NCC Foundation funds to have his wife, a non-state employee, attend events unrelated to the college as well as a conference for the American Association of Community College in 2010, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores