NORWALK, Conn. -- The president of Norwalk Community College agreed to pay a $3,000 fine after the Office of State Ethics concluded that he used NCC Foundation funds so his wife could join him at charitable events, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The Office of State Ethics ruled that David Levinson used $635 of NCC Foundation funds to have his wife, a non-state employee, attend events unrelated to the college as well as a conference for the American Association of Community College in 2010, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island