NORWALK, Conn. -- The president of Norwalk Community College agreed to pay a $3,000 fine after the Office of State Ethics concluded that he used NCC Foundation funds so his wife could join him at charitable events, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The Office of State Ethics ruled that David Levinson used $635 of NCC Foundation funds to have his wife, a non-state employee, attend events unrelated to the college as well as a conference for the American Association of Community College in 2010, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield