NORWALK, Conn. -- The president of Norwalk Community College agreed to pay a $3,000 fine after the Office of State Ethics concluded that he used NCC Foundation funds so his wife could join him at charitable events, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The Office of State Ethics ruled that David Levinson used $635 of NCC Foundation funds to have his wife, a non-state employee, attend events unrelated to the college as well as a conference for the American Association of Community College in 2010, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk