NORWALK, Conn. -- The president of Norwalk Community College agreed to pay a $3,000 fine after the Office of State Ethics concluded that he used NCC Foundation funds so his wife could join him at charitable events, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The Office of State Ethics ruled that David Levinson used $635 of NCC Foundation funds to have his wife, a non-state employee, attend events unrelated to the college as well as a conference for the American Association of Community College in 2010, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 3 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest