NORWALK, Conn. — Norwalk Community College will hold walk-in registration sessions in January for students looking to sign up for the spring 2017 semester.
Registration has been open since Nov. 1. New students can come in weekdays during business hours to register, and current students can register anytime online.
Walk-in registration sessions will be held in NCC’s East Campus Atrium on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, Jan. 3, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 4, from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 7, TBA.
- Tuesday, Jan. 10, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 11, from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 17, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Spring 2017 classes will begin on Thursday, Jan. 19.For additional information, call NCC at 203-857-7000 or visit its website.
Norwalk Community College is at 188 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.