NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Superintendent Manuel Rivera discussed the possibility of creating a new school in South Norwalk during a recent Board of Education meeting, according to thehour.com.
Riera said the school would be established to help address the growing issue of residents without a home school that reside in District 99, thehour.com reported.
The process of establishing the new school could take up to 12 months, thehour.com said.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News