NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Superintendent Manuel Rivera discussed the possibility of creating a new school in South Norwalk during a recent Board of Education meeting, according to thehour.com.
Riera said the school would be established to help address the growing issue of residents without a home school that reside in District 99, thehour.com reported.
The process of establishing the new school could take up to 12 months, thehour.com said.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say