NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Superintendent Manuel Rivera discussed the possibility of creating a new school in South Norwalk during a recent Board of Education meeting, according to thehour.com.
Riera said the school would be established to help address the growing issue of residents without a home school that reside in District 99, thehour.com reported.
The process of establishing the new school could take up to 12 months, thehour.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton