NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Superintendent Manuel Rivera discussed the possibility of creating a new school in South Norwalk during a recent Board of Education meeting, according to thehour.com.
Riera said the school would be established to help address the growing issue of residents without a home school that reside in District 99, thehour.com reported.
The process of establishing the new school could take up to 12 months, thehour.com said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk