NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Superintendent Manuel Rivera discussed the possibility of creating a new school in South Norwalk during a recent Board of Education meeting, according to thehour.com.
Riera said the school would be established to help address the growing issue of residents without a home school that reside in District 99, thehour.com reported.
The process of establishing the new school could take up to 12 months, thehour.com said.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report