NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Brien McMahon Music Department is puttings its production of "Les Miserables" on the stage.
Performances will be Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29, and again next weekend on Friday, April 4, and Saturday, April 5.
Tickets for the show are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Tickets can be purchased online at BMHS Musical Tickets Les Miserábles, or at the school.
Call 203-852-9488 Ext. 1127 for more information.
BMHS is located at 300 Highland Ave in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk's Brien McMahon High Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Norwalk; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Snow Possible In Norwalk Through Friday
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank