NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Brien McMahon Music Department is puttings its production of "Les Miserables" on the stage.
Performances will be Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29, and again next weekend on Friday, April 4, and Saturday, April 5.
Tickets for the show are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Tickets can be purchased online at BMHS Musical Tickets Les Miserábles, or at the school.
Call 203-852-9488 Ext. 1127 for more information.
BMHS is located at 300 Highland Ave in Norwalk.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 5 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station