NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Brien McMahon Music Department is puttings its production of "Les Miserables" on the stage.
Performances will be Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29, and again next weekend on Friday, April 4, and Saturday, April 5.
Tickets for the show are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Tickets can be purchased online at BMHS Musical Tickets Les Miserábles, or at the school.
Call 203-852-9488 Ext. 1127 for more information.
BMHS is located at 300 Highland Ave in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk