NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Brien McMahon Music Department is puttings its production of "Les Miserables" on the stage.
Performances will be Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29, and again next weekend on Friday, April 4, and Saturday, April 5.
Tickets for the show are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Tickets can be purchased online at BMHS Musical Tickets Les Miserábles, or at the school.
Call 203-852-9488 Ext. 1127 for more information.
BMHS is located at 300 Highland Ave in Norwalk.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report