NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Brien McMahon Music Department is puttings its production of "Les Miserables" on the stage.
Performances will be Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29, and again next weekend on Friday, April 4, and Saturday, April 5.
Tickets for the show are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Tickets can be purchased online at BMHS Musical Tickets Les Miserábles, or at the school.
Call 203-852-9488 Ext. 1127 for more information.
BMHS is located at 300 Highland Ave in Norwalk.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 4 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station