NORWALK, Conn. -- The Harlem Wizards will play a basketball game on Sunday, March 9, at 3 p.m. at Brien McMahon High School to raise money for the Fox Run Elementary Parent Teacher Organization.
State Sen. Bob Duff, Mayor Harry Rilling, Norwalk Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera and employees from all Norwalk Schools will be playing against the Wizards.
Tickets for the game are $10 for students or $12 for general admission if purchased in advance. They can be purchased by visiting Harlemwizards.com. Tickets purchased at the door will be $12 for students and $14 for general admission.
Brein McMahon is located at 300 Highland Ave.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say