NORWALK, Conn. -- The Harlem Wizards will play a basketball game on Sunday, March 9, at 3 p.m. at Brien McMahon High School to raise money for the Fox Run Elementary Parent Teacher Organization.
State Sen. Bob Duff, Mayor Harry Rilling, Norwalk Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera and employees from all Norwalk Schools will be playing against the Wizards.
Tickets for the game are $10 for students or $12 for general admission if purchased in advance. They can be purchased by visiting Harlemwizards.com. Tickets purchased at the door will be $12 for students and $14 for general admission.
Brein McMahon is located at 300 Highland Ave.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Norwalk Basketball Community Stunned By Coach's Sudden Death
- 4 Norwalk Woman Arrested After Westport Drug Raid
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk