NORWALK, Conn. -- The Harlem Wizards will play a basketball game on Sunday, March 9, at 3 p.m. at Brien McMahon High School to raise money for the Fox Run Elementary Parent Teacher Organization.
State Sen. Bob Duff, Mayor Harry Rilling, Norwalk Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera and employees from all Norwalk Schools will be playing against the Wizards.
Tickets for the game are $10 for students or $12 for general admission if purchased in advance. They can be purchased by visiting Harlemwizards.com. Tickets purchased at the door will be $12 for students and $14 for general admission.
Brein McMahon is located at 300 Highland Ave.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores