NORWALK, Conn. – A dinner with music and auctions to benefit the Norwalk High School marching band will be held at the Norwalk American Legion Hall on Friday, Jan. 31.
The event runs from 5:30 to 11 p.m. The American Legion Hall is at 60 County St. in Norwalk.
The evening includes dinner, dessert, music, dancing and a silent and live auction. There is also a cash bar. A live art auction begins at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $20 through Jan. 30, and $25 at the door. Send an email to Laraine_Turlis@yahoo.com for more information.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk