NORWALK, Conn. – A dinner with music and auctions to benefit the Norwalk High School marching band will be held at the Norwalk American Legion Hall on Friday, Jan. 31.
The event runs from 5:30 to 11 p.m. The American Legion Hall is at 60 County St. in Norwalk.
The evening includes dinner, dessert, music, dancing and a silent and live auction. There is also a cash bar. A live art auction begins at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $20 through Jan. 30, and $25 at the door. Send an email to Laraine_Turlis@yahoo.com for more information.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report