NORWALK, Conn. – A dinner with music and auctions to benefit the Norwalk High School marching band will be held at the Norwalk American Legion Hall on Friday, Jan. 31.
The event runs from 5:30 to 11 p.m. The American Legion Hall is at 60 County St. in Norwalk.
The evening includes dinner, dessert, music, dancing and a silent and live auction. There is also a cash bar. A live art auction begins at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $20 through Jan. 30, and $25 at the door. Send an email to Laraine_Turlis@yahoo.com for more information.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 3 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest