NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Columbus Magnet School is accepting lottery applications for all grade levels.
Columbus Magnet School is an alternative public elementary school that offers a voluntary integration program open to students in kindergarten through Grade 5 who live in Norwalk.
The school will hold an Informational Open House meeting for prospective parents at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, in the auditorium.
Columbus operates on a Bank Street model program that uses a social studies integrated curriculum. Columbus is designated a Higher Order Thinking School by the Connecticut Commission on the Arts.
The lottery is open to all grade levels. Applications need to be submitted in person or mailed to Columbus Magnet School, 46 Concord St. in South Norwalk. Applications are available at the school’s main office and on the school's website. All applications must be submitted on or before Friday, March 28.
For more information on tours, residents are asked to contact Terry Lakin at 203-899-2840 ext.118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued