NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Education Foundation is bringing back its Dine Out For Education fundraisers.
The foundation is partnering with local restaurants for the new Dine Out events that will take place at one restaurant at a time.
The first Dine Out event is from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24 at Black Bear Saloon in South Norwalk. The public is invited to dine at Black Bear and should let their servers know they are there to support Norwalk Education Foundation. A portion of the sales will go to NEF.
Funds raised will go toward supporting Norwalk Public Schools. NEF provides funding for teacher mini-grants, technology training, parent forums and works with Norwalk Public Schools to develop a college/career program.
NEF asking for other restaurants interested in hosting a Dine Out event to contact Executive Director Gloria Tenofsky at 203-854-4068.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say