NORWALK, Conn. -- The Connecticut State Board of Education has once again denied the charter school application for the South Norwalk Collegiate Academy, according to thehour.com.
The rejection is the fourth time the Rev. Lindsay Curtis has been turned down by the state Board of Education. The most recent denial came because the application didn't provide enough proof of the ability to effectively run a charger school, Curtis told TheHour.com.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 5 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving