NORWALK, Conn. -- The Connecticut State Board of Education has once again denied the charter school application for the South Norwalk Collegiate Academy, according to thehour.com.
The rejection is the fourth time the Rev. Lindsay Curtis has been turned down by the state Board of Education. The most recent denial came because the application didn't provide enough proof of the ability to effectively run a charger school, Curtis told TheHour.com.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Raid That Left Norwalk Man Dead
- 3 Jake Ryan Noble, 21, Of Norwalk
- 4 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl