NORWALK, Conn. -- The Connecticut State Board of Education has once again denied the charter school application for the South Norwalk Collegiate Academy, according to thehour.com.
The rejection is the fourth time the Rev. Lindsay Curtis has been turned down by the state Board of Education. The most recent denial came because the application didn't provide enough proof of the ability to effectively run a charger school, Curtis told TheHour.com.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk