NORWALK, Conn. -- The Connecticut State Board of Education has once again denied the charter school application for the South Norwalk Collegiate Academy, according to thehour.com.
The rejection is the fourth time the Rev. Lindsay Curtis has been turned down by the state Board of Education. The most recent denial came because the application didn't provide enough proof of the ability to effectively run a charger school, Curtis told TheHour.com.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Norwalk Sky