NORWALK, Conn. -- The Connecticut State Board of Education has once again denied the charter school application for the South Norwalk Collegiate Academy, according to thehour.com.
The rejection is the fourth time the Rev. Lindsay Curtis has been turned down by the state Board of Education. The most recent denial came because the application didn't provide enough proof of the ability to effectively run a charger school, Curtis told TheHour.com.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48