NORWALK, Conn. -- The Connecticut State Board of Education has once again denied the charter school application for the South Norwalk Collegiate Academy, according to thehour.com.
The rejection is the fourth time the Rev. Lindsay Curtis has been turned down by the state Board of Education. The most recent denial came because the application didn't provide enough proof of the ability to effectively run a charger school, Curtis told TheHour.com.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk