NORWALK, Conn. – Looking for a house in Norwalk? Like to see inside other people's homes and compare properties? Visit one of the open houses in the city this weekend.
The properties on display range from a three-bedroom, one-and-two-half bathroom single-family house on Kendall Court for $260,000, to a four-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom single-family house on Island Drive for $2.7 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to see a full listing of open houses, with days and times, and to see homes that recently sold in Norwalk.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death