NORWALK, Conn. – Looking for a house in Norwalk? Like to see inside other people's homes and compare properties? Visit one of the open houses in the city this weekend.
The properties on display range from a three-bedroom, one-and-two-half bathroom single-family house on Kendall Court for $260,000, to a four-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom single-family house on Island Drive for $2.7 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to see a full listing of open houses, with days and times, and to see homes that recently sold in Norwalk.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Yale-New Haven Patient Tests Negative For Ebola
- 5 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company