NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Norwalk town clerk’s office.
- Christopher J. Pilder and Kathleen B. Pilder sold 6 Golden Court to 6 Golden Court Rowayton CT LLC for $4.05 million.
- Ravi Subramanian and Rema R. Subramanian sold 234-A Richards Ave. to Ali Suqib for $457,000.
- Karen Oliveri sold 30 Highbrook Road to Patrick Oliveri for $400,000.
- Salahuddin Akand and Suad Hossain sold 14 Lockwood Lane to Steven Schlitten and Amanda Savage for $430,000.
- Elton Fowler and Maria Fowler sold 5 Old Field Road to Drew Murphy for $809,000.
- FVS Properties LLC sold 12 Hills Lane to Lisa Ann Steinberg for $303,500.
- Abbott W. White and Elizabeth L. White sold 7 Skyview Lane to Skyview Enterprise LLC for $230,000.
- Megan L. Jung sold 119 Witch Lane to Josh Iguchi and Laura DeGioia for $671,000.
- Theodore Nackos and Haydu Nackos sold 285A Highland Ave. to Daniel DeFurte for $360,150.
- Flynt Van and Terri Lam sold 198 1/2 West Rocks Road to Frank P. Scott for $390,000.
- Estate of Maria M. Frank sold 13 Myrtle St. to Gary D. Bruzzese for $361,000.
- Stefan Silverman and Alexis Mead sold 374 Rowayton Ave. to Timothy Henn and Tesia Cjeckanowski for $734,000.
- Robert D. Smith and Mercelene J. Smith sold 4 Knobhill Road to Susan M. Byron for $432,500.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank sold 10 Coachmans Court to Antartica LLC for $326,000.
- Alexander Knecht sold 11 West Rocks Road to Louis Costa for $480,000. Pictured.
- Marjorie E. Appleby sold 156 North Seir Hill Road to Cornelius C. Perkins Jr. for $600,000.
- Randy B. Lonstein and Alison L. Lonsteain sold 101 Sunrise Hill Road, Unit 39, to Jonathan W. Kalna for $322,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.