NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Norwalk town clerk’s office.
- GMSG Properties LLC sold 22 Union Ave. to Mark Dam and Christopher Dam for $250,000.
- Patricia K. Krause sold 3 Mary Austin Place to David A. Kruseski for $490,000.
- Barbara A. Fenton, sole trustee, sold 24 Ambler Drive to Michael P. Heslin and Jennifer W. Heslin for $345,000.
- The Bank of New York Mellon, trustee, sold 6 Byrd Road to Carl Holmes Jr. for $255,000.
- Katherina Salas sold 44 Gillies Lane to Andrew Patterson for $241,000.
- Ann Curry Fisher sold 2 Spring Hill Ave., Unit 11, to David and Sue Yun for $190,000.
- Linda K. Peters sold 15 Perry Ave., Unit C-5, to Robert Sasson for $299,000.
- Rheba M. Newman sold 6 Cornwall Road to Jill Switter for $388,000.
- Cross River Associates LP sold 15 School St. (AKA 18 Cross St.) to Cross River Preservation Associates LP for $3,157,393.91.
- Luciano R. Nicasio and Jennifer H. Nicasio sold 111 Highland Ave. to to Christopher Andres and Laura Andrews for $1,145,750.
- Laura DeShay sold 6 Silvermine Ave., #6, to 4 Merwin Street LLC for $220,000.
- Wendy Wedell, Trustee sold 188 Flax Hill Road, A1, to Joseph P. and Angela T. Colabella for $197,000.
- Elizabeth G. Ventrella sold 8 1/2 Ells St. to Todd Turcotte for $265,000.
- Wendy J. Cassell sold 4 Orlando Road to Matthew W. and Kristen M. Post Dufour for $447,000.
- Andrew W. Maryott and Danielle Dixon sold 4 Shirley St. to Brian A. and Renee M. Beck for $360,000.
- Marvin L. Reid and Regina A. Reid sold 7 Windward Road to Ievgenia Piatachenko for $352,000.
- PMJ Property Investment LLC sold 180 Main St. to Pravin C. Rana and Nayanaben P. Rana for $1.2 million.
- Echo Valley LLC sold 59 Old Rock Lane to Aubrey Family Trust for $899,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.