NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Norwalk town clerk’s office.
- 422 Main Avenue LLC sold 442 Main Ave., Unit B1, to Tricia N. Portuondo for $420,000.
- Nicole L. Lenti sold 31 Betts Place, #1, to Christopher Boehmer and Krista Lee McDonald for $205,000.
- Jason S. Lee sold 4 Lowe St., Unit 404, to Faury Rodriguez for $270,000.
- Jip Cheng sold 4 Cindy Lane to Justin Matley and Erin Matley for $395,000.
- Gregory Rabidoux, Trustee sold 5 Dairy Farm Court to Robert Haseltine and Dorothy Haseltine for $486,500.
- Frank A. Russo and Rae M. Russo sold 3 Seir Hill Road, Unit G2, to Luz Merturi for $221,000.
- William M. Latimer and Barbara K. Latimer sold 6 Barnfield Road to David Silbergleit and Suzanne Silbergleit for $850,000.
- James D. Ranton sold 67 Ohio Avenue Ext. to Laura Asquino for $348,000.
- Gergely Sztupkay and Michelle M. Sztupkay sold 307 Foxboro Drive to Wang Zhan and Sun Zhonghui for $399,900.
- Estate of Gertrude L. Gilbert sold 9 Loundsbury Ave. to Pascale Medor for $191,100.
- John G. Chironna and Susan G. Chironna sold 8 Rebel Lane to Stephen R. Desloge and Jayne S. Desloge for $580,000.
- Harold E. Fischer and Karen L. Fischer sold 16 Highbrook Road to David Silverman and Jennifer Goodley for $601,000.
- Douglas Mignone and Maria Mignone sold 8 Sunset Hill Ave. to Christopher M. McCarthy for $320,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.