NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the prices that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Norwalk Town Clerk’s Office.
- Vincent J. Lanettas II sold 136 East Ave., Unit 3D, to Karen Liebowitz for $395,000.
- Susan Reilly and Christian Falkenstein sold One Island Drive #13 to Barbara Marquette and Douglas C. Miner for $570,000.
- Dolores Russo Austin and Alan J. Austin, Jr., sold 12 Mohawk Drive to Karen Grant and Linda Greco for $457,500.
- Louis Marra and Pauline Marra sold 105 Richards Ave., #1303, to Tomas & Ana Maria Chadwick for $300,000.
- Katherine M. Bugg sold 22B Betmarlea Road to Isabel Molina and Thomas Harmeyer for $925,000.
- Marlene Kirson sold 73 Fawn Ridge Lane, Unit 73, to William M. Nette for $310,000.
- Maria P. Myers sold 2 Deerwood Manor to Grzegorz Weglarz for $340,000.
- James Brigger sold 20 Westview Lane to George and Nancy Zengo for $626,750.
- The Bernheim Family Limited Partnership sold 46 Prospect St., #2A, to Nitin J. Manisha N. Mhatre for $112,900.
- Richard P. Brousseau, Jr. sold 153 North Taylor Ave. to George Tsahirides for $350,000.
- Michael Rowe sold 9 Ridge St. to Carlo and Assunta Santella for $245,000.
- Mary D. Ahrens sold 130 Fillow St., Unit 7, to Denis P. Ahrens Jr. for 133,000.
- John P. Dillane and Mary Jane Bruno sold 4 Sosse Court to Douglas J. Bieling for $318,000.
- Barkese Dalton sold 22 Heather Lane to Bryan R. Kozlak for $380,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.