NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Norwalk town clerk’s office.
• Michael J. Schmidt Trustee sold 8 New Canaan Way to Mark A. and Carol H. Dacey for $643,800.
• Jeffrey T. Coffin sold 92 Ledgebrook Drive to Kristen Storino for $220,000.
• Woodbury LLC sold 33 Glenwood Ave., Unit 3, to Ana Patricia Grullon for $400,000.
• 18 Knapp and Associates sold 18 Knapp St. to 111 Lexington Avenue LLC for $376,090.
• DGR Enterprises LLC sold 24 Knapp St. to 111 Lexington Avenue LLC for $255,750.
• Dean G. Russell Jr. sold 111 Lexington Ave. to 111 Lexington Avenue LLC for $186,890.
• DGR Enterprises LLC sold 117-119 Lexington Ave. to 111 Lexington Avenue LLC for $281,270.
• Hans A. Clouse sold 12 Harvann Road to Robert N. and Claudia Clouse for $120,000.
• Ronald Burtnett and Maureen Burtnett sold 13 Hunt St. to Daniel P. Ricciardi and Andrea E. Carson for $675,000.
• A.E. Bruggemann & Co. Inc. sold 111 Rowayton Ave. to Rowayton One Eleven LLC for $3.8 million.
• Nance A. Rosett sold 146 Ponus Ave. to Michael and Katharine Reed for $390,000.
• Caroline B. Corrado sold 348 Flax Hill Road to Elisa Isabella-Malenzi for $309,000.
• Linda Taub sold 14 Ferris Ave. to Alicia Alba-Cassiano and Luis Rojas-Huertas for $190,000.
• Stephen W. Best sold 10 Ann St., Unit 307, to Arijit Dasgupta for $205,000.
• Positive Properties LLC sold 9 Arbor Drive to Christian DeSousa for $299,300.
• Slawomir Krycia and Ela Krycia sold 190 W. Norwalk Road to Alfred J. Vega for $380,000.
• 25 South Beach Drive LLC sold 25 S. Beach Drive to Charles J. and Susan E. Scarborough for $1.5 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.