NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Norwalk Town Clerk’s Office.
- Michael D. White and Susan L. White sold 4 New Canaan Way to Miklos P. Koleszar and Michele D. Koleszar for $675,000.
- Katharine A. Rutland sold 7 Anderson Road to Andrew Pasheluk for $465,000.
- Edward J. Byrne and Katherine M. Byrne sold 11 Cliffview Drive to Ann D. Cheney and Burke A. Cheney for $520,000.
- Kathleen A. Schultz sold 19 Isaac St., Unit 307, to Miroslava Borissova for $222,000.
- Emmanuel C. Alvero and Bernadita C. Alvero sold 66 Walter Ave. to John L. Esposito and Kim R. Esposito for $292,000.
- Estate of Dorothy A. Prunotto sold 3 Flintlock Road to Richard and Rachel Gross for $230,000.
- Craig J. Zezima and Lisa Zezima sold 10 Tulip Tree Lane to Michael E. and Sarah L. McLoughlin for $620,000.
- Kerschner Development Company LLC sold 7 Flicker Lane to Ryan Rolfert for $1,600,000.
- Rigoberto Cordero sold 34 North Taylor Ave. to Julian A. Acuna for $220,000.
- Two St. James Place LLC sold 52 Roton Ave. to David Shakir Zovub Jr. for $1,660,000.
- Harry W. Rilling and Wanda J. Rilling sold 144 Gillies Lane, Unit 4-9, and Garages 4-GL-1 and 4-GL-2, to Stephen S. Feary and Dina Bunting Feary for $418,000.
- Dina Bunting sold 98 Gillies Lane, Unit 7-4, to Harry W. Rilling for $290,000.
- David A. Snyder and Carolyn J. Ripp Snyder sold 23 Chipmunk Lane to F. Bradley and Julia S. Scholtz for $670,000.
- Glenn M. Wallberg and Susan R. Wallberg sold 381 Chestnut Hill Road to Pamela K. Adams and Robert M. Adams for $934,500.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.