NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes and properties sold in the city recently, as reported by the Norwalk town clerk’s office.
• Bridgestone Retail Operations LLC sold 370 Westport Ave. to Coastal Construction Group LLC for $775,000.
• Teofilo A. Blanco and Maria Lourdes Blanco sold 9 Skyview Lane to Melanie N. Blanco and Stephanie M. Blanco for $350,000.
• Ellen D. Hood sold 111 W. Norwalk Road to David Faugno and Jessica Townsend for $415,000.
• RMS – East Avenue II LLC sold 59 Riverside Ave. #B to Stiliani Papadopoulos for $345,000.
• Ronald D. Thorpe, Jr. sold 31 Strathmore Lane to Michael Gisondi and Jessica Gisondi for $365,000.
• Adela C. Mendez sold 17 Cottage St. to Micadam LLC for $125,000.
• James M. Boyrer sold 141 Rowayton Woods Drive to Stanley Hartog Jr. for $270,000.
• Francine G. Markey sold 199 Gregory Blvd., Unit I-4, to Michael A. Ruggieri for $260,000.
• Deutsche Bank National Trust sold 14 Orange St. to Evert A. Tejada for $240,000.
• Stanley Nagot and Barbara Nagot sold 334 Sunrise Hill Road, Unit 123, to Ronen Attias and Susan Chevalier for $295,000.
• Deutsche Bank Trust Co. sold 146 S. Main St. to Jayro J. Ochoa for $208,000.
• Marjorie T. Moehring sold 8 Butler Circle to Neetu Singh and Samrat Singh for $358,000.
• Gina Pisano sold 29 Van Buren Ave., I-3, to Alan Degliny and Nelly Degliny for $183,000.
• John C. Hunt Jr. and Karen Hunt sold 22 Heron Road to Patricia Sedelnick for $710,000.
• Timothy Coupe and Kimberly Van Camp Coupe sold 13.5 Indian Spring Road to Mark Watson and Lori Watson for $1.465 million.
• Kenneth McCoy and Elena McCoy sold 14 Vincent Place to Raveish Bhattiprolu for $1,087,500.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.