NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Norwalk town clerk’s office.
• Alan Angotta sold 25 Beverly Place to Charles K. Bjernestad and Erin C. Bjernestad for $355,000.
• Allan Scott Woods and Pamela L. Woods sold 17 Indian Spring Road to Christopher E. Hussey for $1.1 million.
• Pietro Napoleone sold 9 Hemlock Place to Dominick Briganti Jr. for $235,000.
• Jeffrey Hingst sold 3 Indian Spring Trail to Seth B. Blattman and Arlene Ignaccio-Blattman for $1.675 million.
• Jo-Dee Associates sold 1 Canfield Crossing to Brian and Martha Cornell for $3,195,442.
• Estate of Berit Oppegaard sold 100 Gilles Lane to Brit Cederstav for $339,000.
• Wells Fargo sold 5 Barnum Ave. to Amanda Box for $205,199.
• Lois H. Saviano sold 30 Field St. to Barbara J. Grathwohl and Marilyn J. Rowe for $497,000.
• Bernard Scalisi sold 18 Blue Mountain Road to Mark D. Romeo for $390,000.
• Laura Clark sold 72 Comstock Hill Ave. to Maria Teresa Huberty for $350,000.
• Iliana P. Guillen sold 12 Camelot Drive, #D2, to Ann Marie Sheridan for $206,000.
• Dale Ann Parsons sold 58 & 58 ½ Truman St. to Theocharis Mochlas for $355,000.
• Fabian Vega and Tania Orlowski sold 25 Parallel St. Mitrel Andronic and Viorica Andronic for $281,000.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders