NORWALK, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Norwalk? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Norwalk Town Clerk’s Office.
- Michael P. Clarke and Joseph G. Clarke, Jr. sold 12 Toilsome Ave. to Dominque E. Johnson and Billie Gastic for $434,500.
- Andrew Mastropietro and Kimberly A. Mastropietro sold 11Skytop Drive to Stelian Eplue for $540,000.
- Matthew C. Glick and Marta Nerin sold 31 Avenue D to Sondra R. Henry for $270,000.
- United Congregational Church sold 22 Betmarlea Road to Robert Ostaszewski and Marzanna Ostaszewski for $600,000.
- Johnny J. Correa and Christmas Correa sold 261 Strawberry Hill Ave. to William E. Sellers for $350,000.
- James R. Metzger sold 1 Island Drive, Unit 2, to Karin S. Hartigan for $600,000.
- Aarti Bijlani and Jeewat Bijlani sold 5 Riverwalk Lane to Jenner C. Stagg for $685,000.
- Barbara J. Grathwohl sold 140 East Rocks Road to Howard M. Hayes and Lauren E. Martin for $552,000.
- Estate of Harold Dennis sold 22 Elmwood Ave. to Sandra Labriola for $230,000.
- Paul Couzelis and Nancy Couzelis sold 3 Knickerbocker Ave. to Joshua Paller and Johanna LaPorte for $462,500.
- Francis L. Forte and Maureen Moran Forte sold 12 Riverwalk Lane to Anthony M. and Jennifer G. Kim for $653,000.
- Keith T. Beniston and Susan S. Beniston sold 208 Flax Hill Road, #1, to Armando and Elna German and Frank Barrese for $215,000.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store