STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times is putting the spotlight on a Stamford couple looking for a pet-friendly home.
Kathie Nurena and Mike Taylor made the decision to move from a two-bedroom townhouse in a condominium association in Stamford after a neighbor complained about the "younger and bigger of their two dogs," according to The New York Times report.
David Harris, an agent at Halstead Property in Stamford, helped the couple find a new home, according to the report.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station