STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times is putting the spotlight on a Stamford couple looking for a pet-friendly home.
Kathie Nurena and Mike Taylor made the decision to move from a two-bedroom townhouse in a condominium association in Stamford after a neighbor complained about the "younger and bigger of their two dogs," according to The New York Times report.
David Harris, an agent at Halstead Property in Stamford, helped the couple find a new home, according to the report.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday