STAMFORD, Conn. -- Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy and his wife, Cathy, recently sold their Stamford house for $1.5 million, according to ctnews.com.
The home in the coastal Shippan neighborhood has long been a source of political trouble for Malloy. The Department of Criminal Justice investigated work that was done to the house, but ultimately cleared Malloy of any wrongdoing, ctnews.com said.
Hearst Connecticut Media also launched an investigation after a Stamford employee was found doing yard work on his own time. Malloy, however, produced invoices proving he paid for the work, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk