STAMFORD, Conn. -- Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy and his wife, Cathy, recently sold their Stamford house for $1.5 million, according to ctnews.com.
The home in the coastal Shippan neighborhood has long been a source of political trouble for Malloy. The Department of Criminal Justice investigated work that was done to the house, but ultimately cleared Malloy of any wrongdoing, ctnews.com said.
Hearst Connecticut Media also launched an investigation after a Stamford employee was found doing yard work on his own time. Malloy, however, produced invoices proving he paid for the work, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Raid That Left Norwalk Man Dead
- 3 Jake Ryan Noble, 21, Of Norwalk
- 4 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl